Trainer and FEI Rider Ilse Schwarz will be hosting her first clinic at Chesapeake Dressage Institute the last weekend of July. Ilse, originally from Australia, is a protégé of Steffen Peters and for the last 6 years has studied extensively with him during show season in Wellington, FL. She is a delightful instructor and a favorite of judges, riders and other FEI trainers. Always upbeat and positive, she builds confidence and trust with horse and rider.
Riders with young horses should be particularly interested in her record with starting and successfully competing horses from Training Level to Gran Prix. Right now, she has been showing horses she personally started, including her two GP horses and 6 year old Don Joseph, undefeated at 3rd Level with average scores around 73%, and 4 year old Carolina, also with scores in the 70’s.
Her horse Cadenza represented Australia in the Nations Cup CDI as Australia’s only Grand Prix representative. In 2012 his average GP scores at National shows were around 68% with a high score of 73%
She been invited to the USA Young Horse Finals on multiple horses, with her horse Sauvignon, ranked 4th as a 6yo.
She has been in the top 20 USDF Horse of the Year Awards on different horses at several levels.
Region 3 champions at 2nd, 3rd and 4th level
Multiple students qualified for Australian National championships
Multiple students trained from young horse classes to FEI
- GDF National 2 – 04/03-05/12 – Ilse on Don Joseph – First Level Test 3 – 72.581%(1)
- WEF Dressage Classic – 3/14/13 – Ilse on Don Joseph – 3rd 1 – 73.421%
- Dressage National 3 – 3/19/13 – Ilse on Don Joseph – 3rd 1 – 75.526%
- GDF 5* WPB – 03/29-04/01/12 – Ilse on Sauvignon – I1 – 63.289%(2) & 65.132%(5), on Florencios Son – 6yr old – 76.4%(6)
- GDF National Classic – 03/21/12 – Ilse on Cadenza – FEI I1 -65.132%(1)
- Wellington Dressage Classic – 03/15-18/12 – Ilse on Sauvignon – FEI Prix St Georges – 60.789%(3) & 68.947%(2), on Carolina – 4yr old Materiale Class – 74%(1) & 75.50% (1)
$135 a day per ride. Limited stabling available.
Please contact Lisa Gruen at 410-991-3711 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration, scheduling and stabling.